Whether it is making a gift online or organising an event in your school or workplace, every act of giving goes a long way towards supporting the work of SVP. It is easy to get involved and take part in a campaign, event or even make an online donation that will make a difference to someone else.
How Can You Help?
One-Off Credit Card Donation (Europe & Ireland Only - € or £)
Regular Donation (Direct Debit - Euro Only)
PayPal - (One-Off Donations - Worldwide)
Tax Effective Giving: If you are a PAYE worker, SVP can claim the tax back on gifts of €250 and over. This allows us to get the most out of your genorsity.
Make a donation online either once-off or even better a regular donation which will help us to plan for the future and maintain our long-term services such as our hostels, creche's and resource centres.
Donate Online: Click Here
By Phone: Call 01-8386990 or Click Here to find your local regional office
By Cheque: Please send cheques to:
Freepost DN 1096
Society of St. Vincent de Paul National Office
SVP House, 91-92 Sean McDermott Street, Dublin 1
Make payable to St. Vincent De Paul Council of Ireland.
Bank Account Details: If you would like to donate by bank transfer or to set up your own Standing Order please use the Bank Account details below.
Bank : Bank of Ireland, Phibsborough Dublin 7
A/C Name: St. Vincent De Paul Council of Ireland
A/CNumber: 80005599 Sort Code: 90-06-23
Bank Identifier Code: BOFIIE2D
IBAN Code: IE70 BOFI 9006 2380 0055 99
Support SVP by organising an event. For information on how to maximise the potential of your fundraiser, we have added a number of resources to our website:
- Dedicated fundraising page: This facility allows you to register your event with SVP, upload pictures, create targets and spread the word to family and friends about your plans. Your event might also get chosen as our 'Event of the Week' if you're lucky!
- Our Fundraising Guide gives you step by step directions on how to get the most from your event.
- Stuck for ideas?! Heres an A to Z list of Events that you can organise in aid of SVP.
Get your company to help SVP!
- Select SVP as your chosen Charity of the Year for 2010.
- Consider supporting a campaign in your office building.
- Check out all the other ways your company can assist us.
- Contact Fundraising at SVP National Office by email at email@example.com or phone at (01) 8386990.
Find out how we use your donations to help thousands of individuals and families across the country.